Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Peas Please!

 Harper is securely in the world of finger food.  Today's snack: peas!  She was also being a total ham, so I couldn't resist taking some pictures. 





 And she was kind enough to flash her teeth.  There are five now, with a sixth coming in on the bottom as we speak. 


 This a peek of the chart Dan and I were making to understand Harper's typical sleeping patterns before setting one up of our own making.  For 4 weeks, we kept track of each hour of her life in 30 minute segments.  I came up with my own short hand for night wakings and feedings.  It was one of the best things I've done in this crazy path of motherhood.


 Batch cooking for some of Harper's food.  Cooked carrots are one of Harper's favorites! 

 She's stretching out! 





 Fun with mom and the camera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment