Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Gawker moment: baby products

I'm still getting used to my new schedule as the Mominator (because, as I've said in the past, "Stay at home Mom" just doesn't fully encapsulate the scope of that that means).  Harper is getting used to me being around and is taking to the changes quite well - she is napping at the same time everyday (or trying to), she is napping in her crib and not her swing (or dad's lap), she is going to bed in a more routine way.

Did you notice those all had to do with sleep?

Anyway...

Her becoming accustom to a schedule means I have some time too.  Eating, napping, and reading my blog list are usually what I fall back on.  Today my curiosity was peaked by this post on You Are My Fave.  I don't need a play yard, but I have been looking at strollers in hopes of upgrading (from umbrella stroller to one that doesn't hurt my back for long walks.)

I came across this...

A stroller that does what? (I encourage you to watch the short video)

I don't know if all those gadgets are worth the price tag, but I can't help but look at it.  

I think I'll stick with my $25 dollar umbrella stroller a bit longer, thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment