Friday, February 3, 2012

12 Weeks!


Harper is 12 weeks! 

This has been a busy week.  I started back at work on Wednesday, AND Ciara is here visiting from Turkey.  It feels so great to have so many adults to talk to, but I have to be honest...I would give up all of the adults at work to hang home with Harper all day :)  She is just so freakin' cute and fun!

But, that's not the case. 

Before Harper was born, I was happy to be off of work and come home, but now.  Well.  Now I can't wait to get home and pick up my girl and squeeze her!  And I've really only not seen her for about 4 hours, as I come home for lunch! 

So here she is at 12 weeks (really 12 weeks and a day because the photos just didn't happen yesterday.)  She is getting ready for a bath, hence the shots in her skivvies.



No comments:

Post a Comment