Wednesday, June 1, 2011

18 weeks and bumpin

So here I am. 18 weeks and still going strong.

In other news in my pregnancy world, I've decided to start seeing a different doctor. There has been some shenanigans from my doctor's office. I've had some questions that they couldn't/wouldn't answer. They openly said they forgot to do some tests and then made me feel as though it was my fault for not bringing it to their attention. And, I've decided I would like to work with an office that collaborates with a midwife, which my current doctor does not do.

I wish that little explanation could portray the level of frustration I've dealt with in the last week/last two appointments. But, no one wants to hear every little detail that made me so angry. So...

Today I made an appointment with a different doctor. It's next week. I'm hoping it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment