Monday, March 28, 2011

Auntie Nora!

Dan and I had a great weekend in Chicago. We were able to visit with friends, celebrate a birthday, see a friend's band in their first show, and share our news in person with the lots of people that care so much about us.

Dan's sister surprised us with baby gifts, two of which are shown. If you know Dan, you already understand that the onesie with instructions is perfect, as he's not had much time around babies. And the zebra is perfect coming from Nora, as she loves, loves, loves zebra print!
It was so sweet and so cute and it even inspired Dan to say, "That is really cute!" I am also part of the club of mommas that have the What to Expect When You're Expecting. That book is packed with info! I had no idea about so many (apparently common) pregnancy patterns! I have to be careful when I'm reading, as some of the ideas and thoughts cause me to feel a bit queasy.

I'm so excited for more to come! I've already got wonderful sisters in Ciara and Jessie, and I know that Nora will make both a great Auntie, and a fun friend to spend time with (as she has already shown to be beyond super cool. I mean zebras! Yes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment