Tuesday, March 15, 2011

pre-doctor visit

Tomorrow I have my first doctor's appointment. Dan and I haven't really talked about anything, waiting until there is some licensed person out there telling him that yes, Ariel is pregnant. So, tomorrow could have some interesting post-appointment conversations.

I've come to understand a little bit of the ebb and flow of feeling ill. I don't eat very much, and I can't do the cracker thing all day long. I just can't handle it. I've found that orange juice, although not a common tummy calmer, works for me. That and very small meals. Very small. Small like, half-the-portion-they-tell-you-to-eat-on-the-box-per-serving small. I"m sleeping better, except for the night I dreamed (warning: gross!) I was going to the bathroom and a baby came out.

And really I know I'm pregnant,( or else super sick) but I don't know how far along I am. I am glad that will be out of the dark soon.

I also really want to tell my family, especially my sister. But I'll wait, until I know, and until I'm less of a risk for a miscarry. Plus, my mom can only handle so much stress, and with my brother and his fiance in Japan after the earthquake/tsunami, I think she's due for a little break.

No comments:

Post a Comment