Saturday, September 17, 2011

6 weeks to go.

Whoa.  I am huge. 

I've been feeling a bit more tired at the end of the days, but not horrible.  There was a day when I didn't make in to bed until 9:30 because of a meeting, and man was I cranky bear the next day!

I've become resolved that all the things I'd like to get done at work before I leave won't get done, but not for a lack of trying!  6 weeks left and I'm perfectly fine  with it coming along however it happens, work done or not.  

Last week the cats all went to the vet.  I've been a bad momma in getting them in, but all is well and all are healthy.  This fur ball below is Kodak.  He is a healthy 11+ pounds.  Doesn't he look fantastically huge in the picture?! 



1 comment:

  1. Is Kodak watching a fly on the wall? He seems really into something out of the frame.

    Glad you have resolved to be okay with what happens at work. I know that must have been a big jump for you to make.

    ReplyDelete