Sunday, September 4, 2011

8 weeks to go!



 Yesterday two of my favorite people got married.  They asked me to take their photos, but there was a brief moment where I got to join in on the silliness and was on the opposite side of the lens. 

Baby bump was on display all evening, so we took a moment to bring obvious attention to it. 

Dan was such a trooper the whole day.  It was one of those days where I appreciated his independence.  I would flit around the room taking photos, then come back to him to get an energy boost.  Sam sat at our dinner table, and she was insistent in taking our photo.  I'm so glad she did!  I love this photo!

I'm using these pictures as my 32 weeks post.  I'm 32 weeks!  Woohoo! Only 8 more to go and I still feel wonderful.  

There will be photos coming soon of the great weekend I had last week, where Ciara and Sarah came to visit and threw me a baby shower.  They are a bit busy right now (traveling home to Turkey, and with parents to London *Respectively*) so when they get a chance to catch their breath, I'll post 'em up.

No comments:

Post a Comment