Saturday, December 3, 2011

Auntie Nora came to visit


I am amazed everyday by our little bundle.  She is calm and curious.  Dan and I don't know how we got so lucky to have a baby that seems content to just...be.  (Granted, she may change her mind about all of this and become a terror tomorrow.)

 
 Dan's sister came down this week to send three days with us.  It was wonderful to have an extra set of hands about.  Aunties are wonderful!  

All the little things, like changing diapers and spit-ups, are still cute and we are still happy to be the ones to clean up after her.  The newest development is that Harper loves the water.  She thinks baths are just the bee's knees.  And I love that when she comes out, she smells like apricots. 
 And she has some of the best faces!  I have yet to capture her "turtle face" but it's a good one.  I'll keep trying so you can see the cuteness. 

1 comment:

  1. YOu can tell Auntie Nora that I'm getting jealous of all the QT that she is spending with you all! I can't wait to be the auntie on call for a little bit.

    Have you done any Christmas prep yet? I thought I might make cookies today.

    ReplyDelete