Thursday, August 8, 2013

Scenes from the week(s) 8/8

Finally finished our wedding album.  Thanks MyPublisher for having great customer service and awesome deals!
 Whoa!  Where have I been, you ask?  Workin' on my life!  It's been the usual busy around here, AND I'm kickin' it into high gear with my business.  That's right.  It's really happening. 

I had a great client interview, got hired for her birth, and then realized...

I need to finish my website! 

So that's where my energy has been going, whenever I have wee, little, snippets of it to spare.  BUT, there is also life, so here are some images from life. 

Enjoy.
A little kitty that is no longer with us.  Found him in the street and took him to the vet to be put down.

Girls and their Dozers

At a friend's house warming party


Holy cow it's early

The piece of art my mom gave me when I was pregnant, that is now the logo for my Doula biz!


It's Shark Week, y'all

Comin' through!


Putting the babies to sleep in my socks.  Panda, Lady, Bunny, and Steam Roller.

Again with the driving.

Harper can set the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment