Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Some recent things.



Recently, I've edged out of the second trimester, and into the last. On Monday, it seemed like I could feel my skin being stretched on my tummy. It was bizaar - the first day of 3rd, my feet hurt, my back was sore, and my baby bump felt almost unmanageable. I'm sure it was all psychological, as today I feel normal, but there was a moment when I saw the next three months as a new form of torture to get through instead of the home stretch (hehe, stretch.)

When I was visiting with my sister at my bro's wedding, I shared that her kitty, Comma, had taken to draping herself over my tummy in the evenings. Now that Dan is home (!!!) there is footage.

And below is a picture of my sweet niece at my bro's wedding. Isn't she a cutie pie?!

No comments:

Post a Comment