Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pics 6/22

Dip everything.  Oranges and vanilla yogurt. 
Playing in the curtains after she woke up. 
Toes!
My latest read.  Such a great series.
After Park Party: smoothie on the swing
All clean and put away.
She didn't do much washing this time, but she made a mean bubble stew!
Making strawberry jam.  This is my first attempt.  My sister usually makes the jam, but she is unable to do it while she's in the states this year.  So, she asked me, and I said sure. 
You see, Ciara started making jam a while back and we all got hooked.  Especially my brother, Miah.  He will eat it by the truck load if it's homemade.
Well, it's not a truck load, but I'm looking forward to giving him some when we visit him in a few weeks.  It isn't a secret, per say, but he didn't ask for it and I'm pretty sure he doesn't expect it from me.
Ciara and I hope it will make him happy, and remind him we love him, even though we live all over the planet.
>>><<<
 
Taking a rest at the Bloomington Farmer's Market on the steps of the History Museum.
This was my attempt at a group shot.  But there are stairs to climb! 
More museum. 
Her Happy Gotta-stick-my-tongue-out-and-wiggle Dance.  It's pretty stinkin' cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment